Sunday, August 2, 2015

Labels Labels Labels!

When I started in my classroom 5 years ago, I had very few "quality" percussion instruments.  I did, however, have a fairly large Music Fund that hadn't been touched in a few years!  With time, I've bought more and more instruments for classroom use with the hopes of eventually getting class sets of the basics (tambourines, triangles, hand drums, etc.)  

But with all my new toys, it's getting difficult to remember where I put things!  So I made myself great labels that I can print out on Avery Labels!  I made a set of small ones and a set of large ones.  Here's a link to where you can buy the Avery Labels to match! Small 14 per sheet or Large 8 per sheet

 Check out the whole products on Teachers Pay Teachers!  Small or Large

No comments:

Post a Comment